Do you enjoy working with and helping kids with special needs? Are you seeking a profession that allows you to have a positive and meaningful impact on children’s – and their families’ – lives? If your answer is yes, consider becoming a Registered Behavior Technician. We provide credentials and hands-on training.
Are you a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst? If so, we would love to discuss joining our team. Behavioral Initiatives provides strong support through our community of ABA professionals in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Our team offers the flexibility needed to attain appropriate work/life balance while advancing your skills and truly making a difference in the lives of others. We pride ourselves on providing the following:
- Support. Receive direct support from CEO and Clinical Director, Sarah Bartlett, who has over 14 years of experience as a BCBA. Direct one-on-one and group supervision are provided for aspiring BCBAs, BCaBAs, and RBTs.
- Community. Join a community of behavioral therapy professionals from many specialized backgrounds. We share our experiences and pool our knowledge for the betterment of the entire team. Our team believes that we can all benefit from each other’s knowledge, experience, and expertise.
- Diverse Options. Get the opportunity to work with children and adolescents at home, in school, community, or at our center. We accept several insurances and private pay.
- Flexibility. As a member of our team, you decide how many hours you want to work, how many clients you take on, the cities you want to work in, age groups you want to work with, and in what types of settings. You have the flexibility to create the desired balance between work and your personal life while maximizing your earning potential.
- Recognition and Bonus. We recognize and encourage continuous education, contributions to the advancement of ABA practices, and commitment to the effectiveness of ABA applications. Our core values are important to the way we interact with clients.
- Competitive pay and bonus
- 401K match
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Fieldwork Supervision towards BCaBA and BCBA
- And more
GET A NEW CAREER THAT FITS YOUR LIFESTYLE
Behavioral Initiatives is now seeking qualified individuals to conduct behavioral assessments, as well as design, train, and implement behavioral interventions. We work with children, adolescents, and adults diagnosed with autism and other related behavioral disorders. View our job descriptions for the various positions we have available, including:
INDEPENDENT FIELDWORK MENTORSHIP AND SUPERVISION
Independent Fieldwork Supervision is available to individuals seeking either BCaBA or BCBA certification. Supervision is provided by qualified BCBAs and conducted in a combination of individual and group sessions. These services may be provided in a variety of different settings in which ABA principles may be used and to ensure that all criteria are met as required by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). Supervisors provide mentorship that seeks to help the individual achieve his or her full potential and encourages a lasting professional relationship.