Here are some things we are doing to protect our staff and clients: •
- Safety of our staff and the families we serve are paramount.
- Temperature checks are done before anyone enters our Center or goes into a home.
- Hand-washing is done before the start of sessions, when necessary during sessions, and before the end of sessions.
- All staff members are required to wear masks at our Center and in-home.
- High touch areas are frequently disinfected throughout the day.
- 6ft of distancing is maintained between